home sweet home.

7/27/2014

Long time no see! I' m finally back in Finland and sitting in my room. Our road from Woking to Kainuu was more than too long - it took us 22 hours to get here. And four hours of that were extra, because of Finland's really well working train system.. Now I had a moment to select a couple of pics and add them here. I'm gonna go to babysit my cousins children for the next week and when I'm finally able to spend home more than ~24 hours (the total amount of hours which I'm over here in this month...) I'm gonna tell you a lot more about my unforgettable July!

Täällä taas! Olen vihdoin takaisin Suomessa, omassa huoneessani. Kotimatka Wokingista tänne Kainuuseen vei enemmän aikaa kuin piti - 22 tuntia matkustamista. Matkaan kertyi neljä tuntia ylimääräistä, kiitos vr:n erittäin toimivalle junaverkolle. Nyt minulla oli hetki, jonka käytin valikoimalla pari kuvaa tänne. Ensi viikolla olen lapsenlikkana serkkuni lapsilla ja kun vihdoin olen kotona pidempään kuin vuorokauden (en oikeasti ole tässä kuussa ollut kuin ~24h kotosalla), aion pommittaa teitä kertomuksillani ikimuistoisesta heinäkuustani!

You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia