A lifetime in exile in the land of the fools.

5/22/2015

Mustasch - Thank you for the demon

..again one nice song from a Swedish band. The neighbors just know how to do music (and with this I refer also to Sabaton and Amaranthe, two of my favourites!). I have to admit, that I don't know Mustasch's other discography than just this one song, but I've been playing it a lot lately. 

It's Friday. I have four days of school left, today I'm home. I already took a little walk with my dog and now I've been cleaning up my room. It has been untouched for a while, because I just haven't had time to do anything. Some school things are still undone, but slowly I'm getting to a point where I can say that I'm done with this year. Of course I still have my EE to be written during the summer and so on, but I don't even count that in now. 
 Shirt - Lindex, Scarf - Secondhand
Jeans - Cubus, Shoes - New Look 

These last weeks have been extremely busy (as you've heard for fifteen times already) and I haven't had time to concentrate on my blog. However I managed to edit the layout and I'm quite happy with that one. What do you think?

Lately I've been also trying to understand that we're living pretty much the end of May. I still live somewhere in February or March and I don't feel like that in three weeks we're in England and actually pretty soon flying to Germany. But probably the reality hits when I have to start packing - I have already planned what I'm going to take with me, but let's see!
These picture's in this post are from the end of April and I have another set of pics waiting for publishing. That really tells something about what I've been able to do... But yeah, I should probably stop complaining and be happy that I have something to do and I don't have to get bored at all. Now I will continue my operation called "getting shit done" and go to do the laundry. And then I'll go outside and enjoy the weather - the sun is shining and it's finally warm, yay!

You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia