one busy busy weekend

4/20/2015

Celldweller - Blackstar
Or actually it wasn't that busy. On Friday we, my boyfriend and I came to our home, ate and tried to do some school stuff. I drove my sister to the stables and tried for the very first time how to refuel our car. When my sister got back from the stables we drove to my boyfriend's house - last time I visited him I can't even remember...
On Saturday we went to the city to do some shopping with him and his sister, the weather was quite nice and I found what I was looking for. I've been missing a new eyeliner from the beginning of the year and last week my old one totally dried out so I was forced to buy a new one. I also found Hurts' second album Exile and I had to buy it as it was only five euros!
Jacket - Premoda trendy, Shoes - borrowed from sister
Cardigan - Primark, Top - Primark
Jeans - Tokmanni, Bracelet - from Berlin
Sunglasses - Newlook  
Sunday I spent totally with school stuff - at the moment I have so many things to do that I don't even know. I should write this and that, try to do homework from every subject and get some sleep and keep up with other life as well. And if that's not enough, I'm having a some kind of flu. I don't know how can I handle this all, but my only goal is to get promoted to IB2 and to do carefully those works that are affecting to my final grades. Hopefully I'll manage and actually I now have the motivation that has been hiding the past few months...

But anyway. Above you can see my outfit from Saturday (even though I managed to look awful pretty much in every shot), all the pics © Mattis. Nothing else this time. How was your weekend?

You Might Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. Hehhe tuntuupa hassulta kirjoitella kommenttia suomeksi sun blogiin :-) Huippu englannintaito sulla, kateeksi käy! :-) Olis kiva kuulla lisää tosta sun IB-opinnosta :--), ellei jo ole!

    Kivaa keskiviikkoa! :-)
    http://emmppu.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia! Jotain pientä IB:seen liittyvää löytyy jo tuolta "studying" linkin alta, mut kunnolla en koskaan ole tainnut aiheesta kirjoitella - pitääpä pistää korvan taakse ja semmonen postaus joskus toteuttaa! :)

      Delete
  2. Moi!

    Teenpäs nyt tän Demin arvostelun:

    Plussia

    *kiva ulkoasu
    *hyvät tekstit ja kuvat

    Miinuksena oikeastaan vain se, että jos ei englantia osaa, niin sitten on kyllä hieman hankalampi juttu:)

    www.radianceheartpaw.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia! Käympäs kurkkaamassa sun blogin :)

      Delete