Monday!

6/30/2014


jeans - koneHELSINKI, tank top - New Look,
 jacket - second hand, from my mom, shoes - my sister's

I'm not a fashion blogger, but somehow I love clothes. Probably I'm becoming as a fashion blogger? Even if I hate spending too much money, I (usually) like shopping - second hand shops and sales are my best friends. I know I'm gonna buy a lot when I get to England in two weeks, clothes are so cheap over there compared to Finland. So most probably you're gonna see some posts including only clothes, clothes and more clothes..

Tomorrow I'm leaving! Yay, I'm excited, especially 'cause today I got some medicines. I'm having a flu and I know from experience that it's not nice at all to fly while being ill.. Hopefully those pills are gonna work properly!

You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia